I Love What I Do - Call Me Crazy
I read a blog recently that led me to share this with you today.
We all have a list of favorite things, little things that give us tingles or make us smile.
Here are a few of mine:
· Getting up when it is dark outside, before the world stirs, to have quiet alone time.
· Just the smell of good coffee and leather books gives me goosebumps
· My husband saying je t’aime in his lyrical French accent
· The phone ringing with my son’s number showing
· The feeling after a great yoga or painting session
And love notes…
Love notes arriving in my inbox giving me an update from a client who had a particularly challenging week – and she is thanking me for giving her the guidance, support, and tools to manage it.
I don’t share names or photos because the work I do is way too private and personal. So, to protect them and keep the trust and confidentiality needed, I can only share some of what they say…
Your email is another example of why I love working with you … Thank you for your wisdom and feedback!
Or this one:
Enjoy your day and know how special and talented you are in your work.
Notes like those, where a beautiful soul took the time and energy to share with me what was going on with them make my heart want to burst with enthusiasm and joy. I can’t imagine ever doing anything else.
And what about you, lovely one? Are you ready to be on the other side of pain and confusion?
If so, here is a link for a free call, no pressure, just clarity on what your next step could be.
Sending you so much love!